Becoming Trauma Informed for Organizations
A full day discussion for CEO's, ED's senior managers and HR
exploring the issues and strategies for creating healthy,
trauma informed workplaces from policy to programs.
Tuesday, February 11, 2016
8:30 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.
$170 + hst per person
Includes coffee, tea and a lovely lunch with a lake view.
Enquire about a forum in your area
Sign up for updates
About the day, we intend,
- To create shared understanding of why trauma informed services are vital in the provision of quality healthcare and education in Ontario
- To create an improved understanding of trauma-informed vs trauma specific work etc.
- To highlight key organizations/individuals that are leading the field in this area
- To identify the key elements that we need to put in place in order to bring about system and organizational level changes as individual organizations and as a province
We invite input, please send an email.
- What would benefit you; what questions do you have?
- Do you have experience you could share?
- Suggestions for resources or presenters; we have a good line up and will improve it.
- Thoughts for next steps.
- Where should we have the next forum?
Or any questions at all ... email@example.com